Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
About the role:
As our Total Rewards Specialist, you will have an opportunity to actively contribute to Accenture People & Culture strategy by running/enhancing our Total Rewards programs/processes, to deliver internal equity and external competitiveness. You will manage a small team and work collaboratively with local HR teams, global Total Rewards COE as well as business leaders.
- Design, Build and Implement Total rewards processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and People & Culture strategy.
- Manage and be responsible for effective service delivery of Total Rewards activities including Compensation Budget planning, Compensation Administration and Market Analysis within ANZ.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the HR Business Partners and Business leaders to ensure Total Rewards practises support Business and HR strategy and meet all legal requirements.
- Collaborate across broader HR teams to ensure effective management and integration of TR processes/programs.
- Educate and mentor leaders in the Total Rewards domain.
- Serve as subject matter expert, maintaining expert knowledge by researching best practices, , evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons.
- Support Total Rewards lead in various programs and initiatives in the Total Rewards area.