Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
- Design, Build and Implement Total rewards processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and People & Culture strategy.
- Manage and be responsible for effective service delivery of Total Rewards activities including Compensation Budget planning, Compensation Administration and Market Analysis within ANZ.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the HR Business Partners and Business leaders to ensure Total Rewards practises support Business and HR strategy and meet all legal requirements.
- Collaborate across broader HR teams to ensure effective management and integration of TR processes/programs.
- Educate and mentor leaders in the Total Rewards domain.
- Serve as subject matter expert, maintaining expert knowledge by researching best practices, , evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons.
- Support Total Rewards lead in various programs and initiatives in the Total Rewards area.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline.
- Experience in managing the service delivery of Total Rewards (mainly comp budget planning and comp administration) within large and complex organization.
- Very good communication skills, senior stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Project management skills.
- Aptitude for innovation, creativity and collaboration.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel).
- Great attention to detail.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.