Are you passionate about using technology to drive innovative change?
We work alongside global leaders like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, HP and Cisco. The opportunities are diverse.
- Meaningful work that makes a positive global & local impact
- A mind-blowing career path in almost any industry
- An inspiring, exciting and diverse work environment
- Training and ongoing development with industry leaders
- Chance to innovate with the latest technologies, tools and platforms
- Your own personal career counsellor and buddy
- AU Citizenship or AU PR
- A STEM degree or diploma (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- A passion for Technology
- Team orientated mindset
- An ability to adapt and learn in a continuously changing technology environment
- An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve Technology problems
- Good communication skills
- Experience programming, designing and testing
What we’re looking for
- Australian citizenship or Australia PR
- Currently completing a degree or diploma or have graduated within the last 2 years
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.