- Minimum of 3 years previous Consulting or client service delivery experience on Google GCP
- Minimum of 3 years of RDBMS experience
- Minimum pf 3 years of experience in developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL, data lake and data warehouse solutions
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using GCP services etc:
Data Ingestion : Cloud Pub/Sub, Data Transfer Service, Cloud IoT Core
Data Storage : Cloud Spanner, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Memorystore
Streaming Data Pipeline : Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataprep, Apache Beam
Data Warehousing & Data Lake : BigQuery, Cloud Storage
Advanced Analytics : Cloud ML engine, Google Data Studio, Google Datalab, Tensorflow & Sheets
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Able to trval 100% M-TH
Candidate Must Have Completed The Following Certifications
- Certified GCP Developer - Associate
- Certified GCP DevOps – Professional (Nice to have)
- Certified GCP Big Data Specialty (Nice to have)
- DevOps on an GCP platform. Multi-cloud experience a plus.
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on GCP using tools like Talend, Informatica, Matillion
- IoT, event-driven, microservices, containers/Kubernetes in the cloud
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.