Typical Day/Week Snapshot
- · You work with clients to understand their needs and aspirations for Core HR processes, understand the nature of their businesses and help defining solutions using SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- · You conduct process analysis and provide leading practice to define future HR processes.
- · You demonstrate knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors, not only for Core HR but as well for other modules and integration platforms such as SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- · You assess regular SuccessFactors Employee Central product updates and solution with clients how to make best use of new capabilities for their requirements.
- · You work collaboratively with the client team and third parties to define timelines and effort for the implementation of any improvement.
- · You design solutions, data model and integration architecture.
- · You lead testing and coordinate testing with the client team and third parties.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Current SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Certification
- · Experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central implementations on at least two projects
- · Knowledge of HR Business Processes
- · Agile implementation project experience
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.