Global Asset Protection: Security Systems Program Management - Senior Manager
The position is open for all locations in Australia.
The individual selected for this new position will serve as the key link between leadership’s security vision and Accenture’s existing security operational structure. This new role will be responsible for coordinating the development and overseeing the implementation of new enterprise-wide security programs, with an emphasis on enterprise physical security systems, and security operation centers (SOCs). This includes the development and implementation of technical security policies, plans, and procedures for all Accenture sites globally, encompassing a scope of over 500,000 employees in about 1400 facilities in 120 countries. This individual should be a subject matter expert in program management and enterprise security systems, should be familiar with cutting edge technological developments in security system design, and should have experience working with CIO, Legal, HR, and InfoSec to bring projects to completion in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Work with Accenture IT stakeholders to establish a worldwide program for physical security system installations.
Ensure Global Asset Protection leadership is fully informed of status, deliverable deadlines, and actions that are behind target
Prepare weekly status reports and attend team status meetings
Enable the development of multiple SOCs by researching and ensuring that the appropriate and/or latest technology is leveraged for use in the field to safeguard Accenture’s assets
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in SOC strategy, design, and management.
- Develop cost-effective business cases and system integration plans in collaboration with other GAP colleagues and cross-functional management from IT, Facilities, HR, Legal, Data Privacy, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace
- Establish near-term goals and provide input to longer-term goals within area of responsibility; contribute to long-term plannin
- Screen external service providers and develop initial contract relationships
- Serve as a subject matter expert for corporate security training program management
- Actively collaborate with Accenture leadership to develop opportunities to deliver value to new or existing Global Asset Protection security systems
- Communicate critical feedback and best practices from all regions to management
- Develop relationships and material with partners internal and external to Global Asset Protection
- Establish trusted relationships with key decision-makers across the Accenture organization
- Develop and manage project budgets, deliverable timelines, and resource planning as needed
- Act as an internal consultant to GAP and all other Company stakeholders to advise on security programs to mitigate risk and protect the organization, its entities, and affiliate
- Partner with Accenture IT stakeholders in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of systems in the SOCs
- Develop a deep understanding and ability to influence the creation of quality metrics
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience as a Subject Matter Expert across a full scope of physical security systems, operations, and responsibilities
- 2+ years of experience designing and/or implementing security systems
- 5+ years of direct experience in a security systems role
- 6+ years of experience in private sector corporate security or in Government specializing in property protection, access control systems, crisis response, CCTV, and executive protection.
- Communicate at a technical level with technical professionals, as well as communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical management
- Experience in designing, reviewing, selecting, and/or implementing access control security systems and technology across multiple international locations. Must include thorough understanding of camera, access control, security operations center, mass notification, and visitor management tools/technology
- Demonstrated ability to lean into risk while also responding quickly and effectively to security, safety, and sensitive situations
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 25%
- Ability to develop trusted client relationships
- Ability to innovate and challenge norms
- Agile work style, open to iteration, flexible to change of approach/direction, and willingness to incorporate feedback
- Proven ability to build, manage, and foster a diverse team
- Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals and to motivate and inspire
- Advanced degree in Homeland Security, Education, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering or similarly applicable field
- Clear and compelling communicator with experience coordinating a team with members working remotely
- Excellent leadership, management, planning, and organization skills
- Experience working and managing a thriving multi-cultural environment virtual team
- Understanding of and/or experience with driving innovation in various working environments
- Understanding of industry trends and drivers for corporate security systems
- Knowledge of innovative work styles, such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
- Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
- General understanding of legal, employment law, data privacy, and corporate terminology
- Strong cultural sensitivities
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.