Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
- 1 year of experience in an Agile environment
- 1 year of experience with Agile framework including JIRA, Confluence, and similar tools
- One of the following: PMI Agile Certified Professional, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Scrum Professional, IC Agile Certified Professional
- 1+ year agile experience with leading scrum teams and all ceremonies (daily standup meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, create JIRA user stories, dashboard, track and manage work in progress)
- Demonstrated experience to act as a change agent to promote Agile practices and processes
- Demonstrated experience to successfully lead and facilitate release planning, sprint review and project management
- Associate's degree or 5 years relevant experience
- Experience and ability to perform responsibilities of a Business Analyst in support of the Product Owner
- Ability to analyze existing system documentation, summarize existing system functionality as it relates to the project at hand and work with Product Owner to define new functionality
- Understanding of basic system technologies as they relate to the project deliverables
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership ability
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.