Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
- Provide consulting to Agencies on Requests for Service for the design, development, and deployment of Ongoing Assessment, Ongoing Authorization, and other Information Assurance (IA) initiatives
- Provide continuous monitoring to enforce client security policy and procedures and create processes that will provide increased visibility to system owners on impacts to the security posture of systems
- Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies
- Monitor configuration management changes and assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system
- Ensure that system security requirements are addressed throughout the project and system lifecycle
- Ensure effective controls and processes are in place and working effectively to maintain a strong system security posture.
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analyses to support Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities
- Develop, maintain, and facilitate the appropriate closure of POA&Ms and facilitate with the Agency-designated security Point of Contact (PoC)/ISSO any related remediation activities
- Understand and monitor operations processes, including but not limited to, the Incident Response Process and Communications Process, to ensure that they are followed properly at Agencies for applicable CDM solutions and tools
- Ensure the development, documentation, and presentation of IS security education, awareness, and training activities for users and others, as appropriate
- Provide prompt feedback to CDM Project Management, Engineering and Operations personnel in a timely manner and provide ongoing education on security protocols and procedures
- 5 + years of experience in InfoSec specializing in NIST RMF—DHS-specific experience highly desired
- B.S. in Information Technology or Information Security
- DoD 8570 approved baseline certification (s) (i.e., CISSP, CISM)
- Experience with DHS Ongoing Authorization Program Framework and use cases
- Experience with DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation(CDM)
- Experience with AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, or Cloud implementations and environments
- Extensive knowledge and experience with information security standards, policies and practices – NIST SP 800-53 rev4, SP 800-37 rev2, FIPS-199, DHS 4300A
- Demonstrated experience writing information system security documentation (System Security Plans (SSP), Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), PTAs, PIAs, CMPs, CPs, and IRPs)
- Experience using vulnerability assessment tools (NESSUS, AppDetective, etc.), analyzing and interpreting assessment results
- Extensive experience analyzing information technology and system risk in complex environments and articulating results (verbal/reports)to all levels of management
- Ability to research and address information security issues as required as an authority on the subject
- FedRAMP experience
- Strong understanding of infrastructure technologies and functionalities (e.g., firewalls, Windows/Linux servers, Active Directory (AD), Splunk, Solarwinds, CyberArk, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to think outside of the box to design effective solutions
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as this position will interact with senior-level executives
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.