Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
- Assess risk and initiate action to mitigate risk at all phases of subcontract formation, performance and close-out
- Prepare RFPs tailored to specific requirements; evaluate subcontractor proposals, develop negotiation strategy in concert with Program Managers, and lead negotiations; prepare CPSR compliant subcontract documentation to include in-depth cost/price analyses
- Monitor subcontractor performance and initiate corrective action if performance falters; execute contract modifications in response to changing requirements; and perform close-out activities
- Provide advice and support to Program Managers and Cost Estimators in developing proposals, including developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs)
- Provide advice and support in developing Statements of Work (SOW); source selection criteria and performing source selections
- Provide guidance on financial and contractual matters pertaining to contracts
- Independently conceive of and lead special projects and process improvement activities with organization-wide impact
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of subcontracting experience in a Federal Government contracting environment
- Experience and knowledge of CPSR requirements and/or FAR provisions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.