Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
- Solve complex analytic challenges using analytic algorithms and AI
- Design, build and deploy predictive and prescriptive models using statistical modeling, machine learning, and optimization
- Find ways to turn goals into products that use specific analytic tools to help clients
- Use structured decision-making to complete projects.
- Work out the best way to complete Enterprise Data & Analytics projects
Here’s what you need:
- At least 2 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- At least 2 years of experience in machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other
- At least 2 years of implementing and delivering projects using CI/CD rigor and tools such as git, Jenkins, docker, Kubernetes, Kubeflow Pipelines, etc.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum of 2 years of experience in data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
Bonus points if:
- At least 1 year of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and business stakeholders
- At least 1 year of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on GCP cloud using GCP native or custom programming
- Google Cloud Platform data engineer certification a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in data science or related disciplines such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields. Master's degree preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.