Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
A data maven with serious analytical and statistical chops. You know how to take massive amounts of data and find the insights our clients need to help their companies do more.
- Use statistics, data mining, machine learning, and deep learning techniques to deliver data driven insights for the healthcare industry
- Work with Accenture teams and clients to understand their challenges and create solutions
- Be a thought leader for your team on projects and about leading technologies
- Stay on top of trends in AI
Here’s what you need:
- At least 10 years of technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment
- At least 3 years of experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and a passion for learning new technologies
- At least 6 years of Client Management and/or Project Management experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
Bonus points if:
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, a BIG plus
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience
- Experience in any Messaging platforms (Kafka, PubSub, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Experience in Kubernetes and Microservices on GCP
- Hands-on experience with any of the following language (Python, Java, C++, Go, Ruby, C)
- Know your way around Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, SparkSQL, BigQuery
- Technical/Team Leadership experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.