- Design, develop and implement new and innovative MuleSoft applications that solve specific business problems
- Provide technical leadership to onshore and offshore developer team members on client projects
- 100% agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients before industrialising solutions
- Designing, prototyping, and delivering APIs, integration and applications in varied deployment models (cloud-based, on-premise or hybrid), to respond to clients’ needs for cost-efficiency, competitive offering, and agility to respond to new business opportunities;
- Serving as an API and integration evangelist, acting as a trusted advisor in guiding customers of all sizes towards the realisation of their business outcomes by leveraging the application of an API-led strategy using MuleSoft technology;
- Help drive thought leadership on technology architecture and integration agenda, by demonstrating specific and upcoming MuleSoft features through Proof of Concepts.
Skills and Experience Required:
8+ years’ experience with minimum 5 years in MuleSoft.
Experience with APIs and integration applications design and development with Mule ESB 3.x and/or Mule 4.
MuleSoft Certified Developer Associate (Level 1) and/or Integration Professional (preferred).
Knowledge of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform suite of products, including Runtime engine, CloudHub and API Manager.
Thorough understanding of MuleSoft Flow Designer, DataWeave, connectors, MUnit.
Understanding of CloudHub deployment architecture.
Experience with Java development, Unit testing, MUnit, mocking and debugging.
Experience with the development of RESTful API and/or SOAP Web Services.
Experience with API design using RAML and/or OpenAPI specification languages.
Experience with XML, JSON, XSLT/XPath expressions, SQL, JMS, CFX.
Understanding of internet technologies and protocols as HTTP, FTP, etc
Thorough understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools as Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory and ability to use them as part of the delivery lifecycle of MuleSoft applications.
Thorough understanding of server operations in relation to MuleSoft Server Runtime including administration, configuration and tuning.
Experience working with Agile methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban.
What we can offer
We work on some of the largest and complex technology projects providing you the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge your expectations.
The opportunity to work with a great team and top talent. Ongoing focus on your development with a focus on technical and consulting skills helping you excel within your career.
A fun and professional workplace with a focus on diversity and inclusion in all its forms
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.