Are you passionate about cutting-edge technologies?
Shape your skills with our global technology team
Do you want to develop your technology skills within a global team? With Accenture Technology you will have the chance to combine your deep technology expertise and industry-specific insights to transform our clients' ability to achieve their business outcomes. You will assess, define, implement and/or support world-class solutions for our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
We are seeking a seasoned sales executive with a proven track-record of selling enterprise software solutions in a consulting or services organisation. In this role you will be responsible for business development within Australia & New Zealand for Accenture's ServiceNow platform capability.
Key responsibilities include:
• 8+ years proven, successful sales experience in IT Professional Services or Platforms.
• 4+ years background in selling Cloud Solutions or Cloud related Professional Services.
• Demonstrated ability to work with external partners on join pursuit and account planning
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
• Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business.
• Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web.
• Experience developing a territory: identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads to customers with monthly recurring revenue.
• Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.