Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Voluntary Benefits Industry Development (VBID) Lead collaborates to secure, interpret and provide market, functional and operations expertise to advise Accenture Operations groups and the Health & Public Services business. Working with the relevant Industry Lead, the VBID Lead drives the industry value proposition and key differentiators into every stage of the sales and account lifecycle through industrialized assets/collateral as well as hands-on engagement with prospects and existing clients.
The VBID Lead is a content expert who works with members of the global network to harvest, develop and deploy differentiated sales and industry assets. The VBID Lead leads integrated asset development, across Accenture businesses to ensure the broader practice can confidently originate, qualify, and sell relevant solutions to our clients.
- Connect with other strategy/function/industry teams, growth platforms, operating groups and GU’s to develop integrated solutions
- Identify and manage senior level relationships with internal and external experts and stakeholders relevant to the practice
- Monitor innovations, thought leadership and new content on a global basis; Manage and execute a plan to create, IP, strategic assets and learning enablers
- Develop and/or manage the creation and commercialization of knowledge capital and tools, including methodologies, point of views, white papers, case studies, articles for publication, materials for education/learning initiatives and sales collateral
- Support efforts to maximize, plan and coordinate MD&I initiatives, including innovation and assets needed to ensure the industry achieves the desired result of differentiation against our competitors and closing any content gaps (coordinated with Research, Labs, Innovation Centers & Ventures, and Accenture Businesses)
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) to link client opportunity to related industry assets and identify and connect other SMEs to client opportunities
- Coordinate setup and launch of Communities of Practice and provide advice for ongoing Community of Practice activities to enable collaboration and encourage innovation and maintain a pool of global experts
- Work with Analyst Relations team to respond to analyst request for information and participate in industry studies
- Identify and coordinate with key engagements, including ‘lighthouse’ projects, to harvest assets, credentials, lessons learned, etc
- Understand market performance of the industry through offering financial results, where appropriate
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to existing Voluntary Benefits delivery teams to improve operations. This involves partnering with multiple teams including technology, business excellence, analytics, solution architecture, and others
- Leverage in depth understanding of the Accenture Operations standard processes and processes in place across the broader delivery network to develop and improve the way we deliver Voluntary Benefits services to our clients
- This position requires travel to meet internal and client demands
- Must be available for meetings outside of standard working hours to accommodate a global team
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Voluntary Benefits
- Minimum of 5 years of client relationship and/or operations delivery experience
Experience with delivering industry related work within a large, heavily matrixed company environment
Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
Experience delivering Group Benefits and Voluntary related consulting or BPS services to clients
Experience supporting sales efforts including solutioning, client presentations, and RFP response
Experience creating high quality, client facing material
Excellent communication skills
Excellent Project Management skills
Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Macros, MS office PPT and Word and Reporting tools
Ability to work in ambiguous, high paced environment
Consistent curiosity in learning about new trends in the industry and how the business works
Adapts to moving parts and situations to solve for the priorities of the business
Brings a strategic view of what’s to be achieved in the future and how to get there
Brings outside-of-the-box thinking to create workable solutions that meet the needs of the clients and business
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the
future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture
business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected
by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or
arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.