- BA/BS Degree plus 6 years of experience or 10 years of experience in lieu of degree
- 4 years of experience in a SuccessFactors LMS Architect/Technical Lead role
- 2 years of experience with Agile delivery methodology, e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in NS2 LMS Cloud environment is a plus
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications with cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors LMS
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with CA Rally, Jira or similar Agile tooling
LocationsAL - Huntsville,GA - Atlanta
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.