- Working with client budgets and forecasts to create a client baseline
- Identifying costs and performing the cost buildup for an individual opportunity
- Identifying other cost saving opportunities within the deal
- Applying the agreed upon pricing methodologies
- Ensuring revenue recognition is US GAAP compliant and Accenture Policies are reflected accurately within the financial models
- With supervision, accurately assess prospective business to demonstrate impact of business on the economics of the Operating Groups
- Responsible for documenting, acquiring and maintaining all documents supporting the costing and pricing on all new opportunities, including assumptions and version control documentation
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics OR Other Business Related major with a minimum of 9 credit hours of Accounting
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.