- Adapts existing methods to create alternative solutions to solve complex business problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
- Interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- May manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy
- Work with management to develop Digital Finance strategies by doing the following:
- Helping define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) incorporating robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence
- Supporting management in implementing end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients as part of the broader Digital Finance strategy
- Helping develop approach to implement digital technology and finance applications to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness (e.g., Fintech applications)
- Provide support to management on business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Support development of the Accenture’s CFO&EV practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of and continuously learn about advancements in regulations, technology and innovations across Finance & Accounting, more specifically, Digital Finance and the broader financial services marketplace.
- Minimum of 3 years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include:
- Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Working knowledge of data supply chain and Finance technologies
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirement workshops, document and understand requirements
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. Advanced Degree is desirable
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Experience with Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Hyperion, BPC, Anaplan, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
- Products Industry experience (Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Life Sciences)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Strong desire to work in the management consulting industry and deep interest in financial services
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.