- Maintain positive rapport with client relationship through effective communications
- Play substantive or lead role in establishing and maintaining quality internal and external communications to include: deliverables, technical content of reports, proposals, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of client's industry or functional specialty
- Lead project planning
- Monitor project economics and client billing
- Demonstrate ability to implement security solutions for SAP
- Demonstrate ability to document and deliver end to end security strategy for a client
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other services
- Maintain membership and visibility in SAP related professional and civic organizations
- Evaluate, counsel, mentor, and provide feedback on performance of others
- Participate in training efforts
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
- Demonstrate ability to create and direct proposal efforts
- Strong background or knowledge in information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, identity management, and distributed system recovery
- Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
- GRC Process Control implementation is a plus
- CISSP, CISM, CIA, CPA certification a plus
- Travel is up to 100%
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with GRC Access Control (v10.1 and / or 12) implementation skills for these modules (ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM)
- Minimum 4 years of experience or 2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP ECC or S4 HANA implementation from plan, design, build, test, and operate phases.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with SOD conflict resolution
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Security Roles design, and User Administration
- Minimum 5 years of SAP ECC/HANA S4 security implementation or operations
- SAP GRC Process Controls 10.1/12 implementation experience (big plus),
- SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance experience
- SAP Application Vulnerability or Patch Management and / or Application Scanning experience (static or dynamic)
- Data protection and privacy experience supporting sensitive data such as PII, GDPR
- Experience implementing or operating SAP environments enabled by Fiori Security, and / or SAP HANA DB
- Security hands on experience for SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Security Roles design concept, and User Administration
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.