- Quota-carrying sales performers for medium-to-large markets
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Participating fully in training sessions, skill building & professional development
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads to kick off the sales process
- Maintaining and expanding your pipeline of prospects
- Very competitive package
- Desirable Downtown Denver location
- Great modern workspace
- Leaders programme for overachievers
- Social & Active programme
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly proficient level computer skills including GoogleSuite
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.