Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
A data maven with serious analytical and statistical chops. You know how to take massive amounts of data and find the insights our clients need to help their companies do more.
- Use statistics, data mining, machine learning, and deep learning techniques to deliver data driven insights for the healthcare industry
- Work with Accenture teams and clients to understand their challenges and create solutions
- Be a thought leader for your team on projects and about leading technologies
- Stay on top of trends in AI
Here’s what you need:
- At least 2 years designing and building healthcare data analysis solutions for the business payer or provider industry
- At least 2 years using new developments in AI, machine learning, cognitive systems, and robotics to build amazing analytical tools
- At least of 2 years working with tools like SAS, Python, SPSS, R, or SQL
- At least 2 years working with data integration tools to streamline processes in platforms like Cerner EMR, Apache Spark, MapReduce, MongoDB and Couchbase
Bonus points if:
- You can use data mining techniques to solve real world business problems
- You’re fluent in SQL and scripting languages like Python and Perl
- You know how to use statistical analysis, data visualization and cleaning tools and techniques
- You’ve designed and built data analysis solutions for a business payer or provider
- You have a Masters or MBA in statistics, or mathematics
- Double bonus points if you have a PhD in analytics, statistics or another quantitative discipline
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.