Job Location: Canberra
Regional Description: Australia
Job Number: 00671658 00671658_en-GB
Accenture is searching for a subject matter expert in HR processes and the use of HR Information Systems. This role is the key intermediary between business end-users and application support to ensure that processes and systems meet business requirements. The HR Payroll Functional Consultant is accountable for analysing and defining requirements and functionality for HR systems and providing system user configuration and administration.
• Understanding of the Australian National Employment Standards (NES)
• Experience in business process / functional analysis, design or support, or equivalent business experience
• Australian Citizenship mandatory
• AGSVA Security Clearance essential (ability to gain NV1 clearance)
1. Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.x with experience in PeopleSoft Global Payroll.
2. Experience as a Functional PeopleSoft HR and Australian Payroll consultant
3. Experience in designing and developing solutions for PeopleSoft applications, Global
Payroll and associated self-service applications.
4. Understanding and experience in functional testing and automation.
Professional Skill Requirements
1. Ability to meet deadlines and service levels.
2. Well-developed analytical problem solving skills.
3. Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Ability to work within a team environment.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.