Job Location: Melbourne
Regional Description: Australia
Job Number: 00663739 00663739_en-GB
Your career in Accenture Financial Services
Do you want to improve the future of the global financial services industry?
Join us to help solve their greatest challenges
As part of our Financial Services team, you will work with key industry players across banking, capital markets and insurance around the world. As an experienced financial services professional, your market-leading industry, management and technology expertise will provide critical solutions that answer unparalleled strategic, operational, technology and sourcing demands. And, in doing so, you'll improve the future of the global financial services industry.
Accenture Financial Services
Our Financial Services Group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. This group helps banking, capital markets and insurance clients with their operational, technology, customer relationship and risk objectives so they can meet the challenges of an ever-changing marketplace. To join us here you’ll need the sharp thinking to solve complex business problems and provide deep industry insight and technology know-how on a global scale. The scope of the role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your consulting career. The role will be compensated between $100,000 - $120,000 including super.
You will have experience with some, or all the following:
* Leading/managing complex Financial Services – Distribution & Marketing projects
* Insurance, Capital Markets or Banking knowledge, with experience of working with Financial Services clients to drive transformation
* Deep expertise in major ‘multi-channel’ and/or digital development covering Branch, Telephony, Online, Tablets, Mobile services
* Functional expertise on core banking and insurance distribution processes including: customer onboarding, change of circumstance, account opening, leads generation
* Ability to operate at all stages of development lifecycle, from initial strategy projects through to full program delivery
* Working in an Agile methodology and familiarity with Scrums
* A good team worker with excellent client relationship at all levels and interpersonal skills
* The ability to identify and shape sales opportunities as well as driving/coordinating client discussions through the sales process
* Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
* Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
* Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
* An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.