Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional hands-on experience with MuleSoft development, including areas such as ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub, and/or API Management
- A minimum of 1 year of professional hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. OR a minimum of 1 year of coding experience in languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent years of work experience
- Hands-on experience with competing vendors such as JBoss Fuse, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc. for comparison/differentiation purposes
- Prior experience working in areas of integration technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings
- Experience in defining the following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall, agile, package, etc), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Certified Mulesoft Associate Developer or Mulesoft Developer
LocationsCT - Hartford,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.