- Support project teams as they modernize business through finance
- Champion digital finance strategies by:
- Defining end-to-end finance processes (procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report) that incorporate machine learning
- Implementing Cloud ERP and EV business solutions
- Working on finance applications that improve digital efficiencies
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Help grow the practice by showing clients the benefits of Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients’ businesses – and ours
- Be ready to travel when needed
- At least 2 years of experience working in finance and/or consulting
- A Bachelor’s degree
- You know all the ins and outs of the finance function, including operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- You’re an experienced project manager – from client service to working with internal teams, from design to deliverables, budgets to timelines, glitches to high-fives
- You’re a wiz with ERP technology and know the inner workings of SAP, Oracle, and Workday
- You’ve worked with these FinTech favorites: Anaplan, Hyperion, BPC, OBIEE, Tableau, and Fusion
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.