Job Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Regional Description: Australia
Job Number: 00661139 00661139_en
Role Title: People Partner
Career Level : Specialist - Associate Manager
Salary Range: $95K to $115K
The People Partner is an employee focused role who works closely with Accenture employees to support and develop their careers. This role provides ongoing high touch and high value support to a group of employees through meaningful face to face and virtual conversations.
The People Partner is a culture champions of change who will help drive ANZ’s key mindsets and behaviors. This includes key programs to increase our people’s engagement. People Partners have an advisory role in the areas of career opportunity development and coaching and cover discussions on staffing, training opportunities, skill building and/or performance areas. S/he has ongoing forward-looking coaching conversations as a regular part of our employee’s staffing and development experience to ensure our people are growing. They help employees navigate the Accenture organization, and provide advice about broader performance and career goals. The People Partner proactively identifies opportunities for automation or process reimagination to ensure they have capacity to focus on people. They collaborate ongoing with the HR team including the HR BP (who owns and drives the business relationships and strategies) to help to facilitate the change.
· Individual coaching & guidance: Work with Career Counselors and Supervisors to support individuals’ and ensure they have ongoing meaningful conversations about their skill and career development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, ensuring rotation of skills as necessary). People Partners do this by understanding an individual’s strengths, capabilities and passions/interests.
· Individual engagement initiatives/programs: Maintain awareness of employee satisfaction programs to improve moral and driving company inclusion and diversity programs with the HR BP. Engagement programs should have a direct impact on retention results.
· Leveraging information to provide insights to employees (ideally utilizing digital people dashboards when available). The digital people dashboard will facilitate meaningful conversations with all people data/ attributes in one view.
· Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. while balancing business priorities and metrics.
· Balance short term chargeability with best fit roles for the individual
· Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and drive to schedule available resources
· Work with Leadership and HRBP to ensure an optimal On/Off Shore dynamic of Accenture available talent, Local Labor Market and off shore skills
· Coaching to ensure resume matches the individual’s skills and ensures they are reflected in our systems.
· Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems, working with HR Shared services as needed.
· Review key metrics results and seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing.
· Ongoing communications with career counsellors in support of people practices and programs
· Communicators of performance achievement timelines and oversight of the process as needed by business.
· Closely guide individuals who are currently in the redeployment process and engage with recruitment to ensure employee has visibility to relevant open roles.
· Advise on complex policy related questions.
· Present at orientation to new joiners.
· Handle non- complex conduct issues and act as a liaison with employee relations for complex ER matters and investigations.
· Liaison with offshore analytics to ensure optimization of all HR reporting.
· Employee engagement
· Optimized people metrics (leave management, ethics and compliance trainings, time reports, etc.)
· Overdue demand; filled demand
· Chargeability (productivity)
· Employees centered relationships
· Career Counselors are Stakeholders
· HR Business Partners, Supply and Demand Leads and Recruiters
· HR Shared Services
Requirements for Role Success:
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Problem solving/research
· Customer service/customer relationship management
· Quality assurance/thoroughness
· Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
· Comfortable working virtually
· Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities and to build and maintain strong networks
· Cross-cultural flexibility
At Accenture, we can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
As a leading professional services company with more than 411,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations.
As part of a global diverse workforce you will help organisations across every industry imaginable improve the way they work. Join us and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.