Job Location: Melbourne
Regional Description: Australia
Job Number: 00649022 00649022_en-GB
Digital Business Integration Analyst
Are you curious about how digital is changing the world?
Join us to lead the digital revolution
At Accenture Digital, you will be part of a passionate team leading the way in the fastest paced industry there is. Our entrepreneurial nature allows you to work in a "start-up" culture while enjoying the benefits and opportunities of a global business. Your opportunities to learn and grow are almost limitless, with a range of career options across Mobility, Interactive and Analytics working with diverse teams from Accenture Strategy, Technology, Operations and Consulting.
What Accenture Digital offers you:
The ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. We pride ourselves in diversity and creating a work environment which is flexible for your lifestyle including condensed working week, 0.8FTE and other flexible work benefits, we are happy to discuss what works best for you.
To work with the most committed and innovative people in the business and the leading companies in their domain.
The opportunity to work together with top tier clients to help them reimagine their business by transforming their products and services and ultimately their customer experience.
To be a part of a Design Agency, Business Consultant and Technology Powerhouse as we provide End-to-End Transformation Journey’s for our clients.
Excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional
Professional development is also a key part of the total reward package we offer and besides locally, you have opportunities on a global level too.
We are looking for Big Data Engineering professionals who have a passion and interest to help organizations optimize their business performance by ingesting, processing, and managing big volumes of fast multi structured data as well as extracting meaningful value from these large volumes of data. You will have the knowledge and previous experience of using Big Data methodologies, solutions and platforms and tools to enable you to help our clients.
You will be expected to be able to work independently and, in a team, and have experience working in an agile environment. You will need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable engaging daily with team members and key client stakeholders. We are looking for someone who has a passion for project delivery and implementation experience in large scale batch and streaming data ingestion, distributed processing, and build of Enterprise Data Lakes. We need someone who has experience in metadata driven data ingestion, Big data metadata management, governance and implementing data security controls. We are looking to offer a salary of $77,000-$125,000 for this position, however there is flexibility for the right applicant.
As a Digital Business Integration Analyst, you will be responsible for guiding the full lifecycle of a Digital Business Integration solution, including:
Work with and guiding clients to ensure the best application of big data solutions is chosen for their current situation.
Effectively communicate with clients to contribute throughout the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale Big Data lakes
Maintain and communicate the current-state architecture (where we are today) and the target-state architecture vision (where we are going)
Participate in Vendor landscapes and technology assessments (covering OpenSource and COTS solutions, for example Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR, Spark)
Contribute to Big Data Use case and business case development
Support in Proof of concept execution to prove the value of Big Data use cases
Help facilitate the full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment
Review of all technical approaches for platform enhancements and customer solutions
Track and monitor progress of tasks and proactively raise issues which may impact delivery
Support the translation of the technical architecture into backlog generation, estimation exercises for sprint planning and future release planning and the review and signoff of all technical deliverables
• Can demonstrate an understanding across systems integration, information management, data management and architecture, and business analytics
• Strong scripting experience in Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, R, Scala, Bash and Linux
• Experience using graph/visualization tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, D3)
• Can demonstrate hands-on administrative and development experience in Java, XML, Web Services
• Has previous experience with Cloudera/Hortonworks distributions and application programming (MapReduce, Pig, Cascading, Hive, Impala, Storm, Spark etc.)
• Exposure to working in Agile projects with involvement in MVP definition, sprint planning, back-log grooming ad resolving blockers on technical solutions
• An understanding of large-scale, multi-release information centric projects and delivery experience leveraging multiple delivery locations (onshore + nearshore/offshore) • Familiar with designing high volume and fast big data solutions that have been successfully implemented into a production environment, both batch and stream processing using frameworks like Apache Nifi/Beam/Flink
• Developed an understanding in designing solutions for cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and on NoSQL platforms (like Hbase/MongoDB/Cassandra etc) • Understanding of data science practices and their corresponding activities on Cloudera/Hadoop cluster
• Implementation experience on enterprise grade information management platforms including Big Data domain skills are desirable, including:
o Enterprise Data Warehouse / Data Lake architectures
o Extract, Transformation, Load processes and tools
o Data modelling techniques
o Data load frameworks
o Master data and metadata experience
• Hold a University degree, preferably in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or in a related field
• Have Cross industry experience/interest (beneficial) – Financial Services, Resources, Health & Public Services, Communications, and Media & Technology.
• Demonstrate a passion for innovation and new idea generation
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.