- Experience in Customer Experience Design; Digital Marketing Technology; Analytics & CRM.
- Experience in software tools that support above items is preferred (not necessary) (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe, major CRM packages, digital marketing tools).
- Experience within the Retail and/or Consumer Good & Services Sectors
- 3 to 6 years of experience
- Business qualification including MBA useful and highly valued
- Consideration will be given to candidates who hold equivalent qualifications
- Experience in Alcohol/Beverage industry would be highly regarded
At Accenture, we can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
As a leading professional services company with more than 449,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations.
As part of a global diverse workforce you will help organisations across every industry imaginable improve the way they work. Join us and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.