A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 3 of experience with Oracle HCM applications - Oracle EBS or PeopleSoft, with current work with Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Minimum of 1 full life-cycle implementation with Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Minimum of 2 years' of experience in two or more of the following HCM modules Core HR, Benefits, Time and Labor, Payroll, Compensation, Performance Management, Recruiting
- Minimum of 2 experiences configuring at least two of the above modules in Oracle Cloud HCM
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting tools is a plus;
- Hands on experience configuring Oracle Cloud HCM, including Recruiting & onboarding, Core HR, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Payroll, Workforce Compensation and Talent management modules.
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered solutions or workarounds to meet these requirements
- Proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment / support
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience including Agile delivery experience
- Experience in working as part of SCRUM teams to gather inputs, create designs and configure system, perform testing & provide demonstration
- Hands on experience / awareness of application of leading edge technologies (Chatbots, Robotic Process Automation, Analytics)
- Experience in integration of Oracle solutions with other platforms, testing and conversion tools is a plus;
- Bachelor's degree
- Any Certification in Oracle HCM Modules (Core HR, T&L, Talent, Compensation)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.