Client Delivery Lead
The Client Delivery Lead (Manager) is on-point to manage and coordinate the value impact of services upon the assigned client account.
As a critical member of the Program Management Organization (PMO), the CDL focuses on all program activities that result in delivery of value for the client via sourcing, expert buying, and category management.
· Employ a professional, consultative skill set to continually identify and enable the delivery of value to clients whilst achieving on behalf of Accenture target engagement/program economics, growth opportunities, and benefits to reputation in the marketplace
· Translate the strategic direction and business objectives of client stakeholders into holistic procurement strategies and actions via the development of annual operating plans for assigned client(s), the roll-up of category plans, contractual commitments, and development and execution of client roadmaps
· Ensure program commitments are fulfilled, while resolving issues related to scope, budget, and client satisfaction
· Proactively pursue well developed professional relationships with client Stakeholders across a variety of functional areas to increase stakeholder engagement
· Execute client communication plan, inclusive of Accenture thought-leadership, and other marketing efforts
· Collaboratively build the strategy for the client account with the relevant Client Portfolio Lead, being prepared to execute revenue protection strategies, and manage client work
· Identify and pursue opportunities to restructure program delivery and staffing model as needs of organizations change to continually drive value to client
· Manage the pipeline of potential projects (sourcing, continuous improvement, etc.), including relevant Stakeholder expectations
· Drive operational governance elements
· Identify untapped areas for value creation and lead the follow-up of activities to gain access to the relevant areas of client spend
· Manage monthly performance measurement and reporting, tracking overall progress against program performance targets
· Assist with generating, creating and closing service proposals and related business cases
· Assist throughout the sales process, as required
· Further advance program and senior client relationship management skills.
· Grow client and category knowledge to expert levels, creating growth opportunities for team and company.
· Lead all associated delivery team members to achieve target results and client satisfaction.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.