The successful candidate(s) will be affiliated to the Kates Kesler brand (an Accenture acquisition). Kates Kesler are thought leaders in operating model and organisational design.
As a team: Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Serving 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we’re different to every other strategy firm on the market – which makes us an undeniably exciting place in which to forge a career. Technology will continue to be the disruptor in the strategy arena. Which makes Accenture the strategy firm of tomorrow.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you!
In our team you will learn:
- A tested and proven process. Our operating model and organisation design methodology, which has been refined through 20 years of application and learning, is the standard in the field. Our process and tools are the internal methodology at market leading companies.
- Building Capabilities. We work with a capability’s mindset. As experienced diagnosticians, we use our assessments to unlock competitive differentiators.
- Participation and Engagement. Organization design decisions are a leader’s responsibility. Our goal is to ensure our clients have considered a full range of options, understand the implications of each and are confident they are making a well-considered choice.
- Implementation & Activation Support. We have fully supported design implementations in complex global environments.
- Transfer of Knowledge, Tools, and Methods. We work closely with the company’s internal HR, OD, and Learning professionals as partners and our approach builds organization design capability.