Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Find the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Pedidos Ya 👩⚕️ Swiss Medical insurance💻 Connectivity and services refund 💪 Gym🌎 Flexible vacations🎂 Birthday day off 🏆 Bonuses And more ➕!
📌 The work:
You will be a part of the Ecosystem Sourcing Support team, supporting Accenture’s Ecosystem Support Services (AESS). The AESS mission is to help clients choose and buy third party technologies that support their business needs. As part of the Ecosystem Sourcing Support team, you will manage the end-to-end process, from quoting to invoicing.
- Work with third party alliance partners to understand their products and programs; obtain the best possible pricing and other resale terms
- Support our sourcing partners and clients to determine a business solution and complete the procurement process
- Develop a strong understanding of the resale business process and communicate it to clients
- Provide customized information, reports, or other forms of support to client as needed
- Manage pipeline of resale opportunities
- Manage the overall order fulfillment process – from quote to contract to delivery to invoicing and post-delivery support
- Manage other logistics as needed for the client (e.g., shipping, disposals, returns, etc.)
- Recruit, lead, manage and develop individual team members