Our Solutions & Innovation people power the analytics and reporting engine with timely, robust and high-quality analytics and reporting solutions and services. With an eye for continual improvement, these people also seize opportunities to innovate and optimize how and what we deliver to our stakeholders. This role is focused on providing support to the NA Market Leads.
The role will…
- Produce standard and ad hoc reports/analysis following internal processes to deliver reports on time and accurate.
- Keep job procedures documented and updated. Generate a backup of the reports and tasks that owns.
- Understand the process and metrics behind the reports in order to know all the Business Areas supported by the Team.
- Listen to and accurately capture client's expectations, ideas and concerns that comes from all communication channels. Asks questions to understand different points of view.
- Digital and offline Quality check for the reports under scope.
- Be able to identify opportunities in order to eliminate redundant work, obsolete processes or enhancements in the current reporting offering.
- Build skills needed to execute current responsibilities and/or elevate proposals to Supervisor as example: Participation in trainings.
- Structure own activities to improve productivity or minimize delays. Demonstrates flexibility and optimism in adapting to change or unexpected requirements.
- Keep management/supervisor and others informed and involved as issues develop with anticipation to be able to take action. Escalate accordingly to the supervisor. Teamworking.
- Ensure to be compliant with SLAs, targets and all service management requirements.
- Participate on initiatives to improve existing processes and streamline/optimize deliverables.
- Demonstrates confidence when completing new or difficult assignments.
- Active participation in regular calls