This role is for an Analyst in the Public Service Industry team within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Global Network (S&C GN) practice.
The Analyst will be responsible for helping to drive our clients’ strategy and business planning efforts. Responsibilities will include:
Project Delivery: deliver projects for global clients by working together with small to large teams. Responsibilities may include data analytics, operating model and process design, research and baseline analysis, strategy and roadmap development, among others.
Business Development: work in request for proposals to win potential opportunities within the practice.
Industry Experience: develop industry expertise within one or more of the sub-segments of the Public Service industry.
Domain Development: support with the development of assets and methodologies, point-of-views and research for use by larger community.
- Experience in all or some of the following:Data analytics: Data visualization, AI driven insights, Database management, Data integration.
- ·Analysis of mobility data and in particular transportation safety data, and analysis of geographic data (desirable).
- Relevant University degree and minimum 5 years of working experience in Public Service space or Consulting Companies with projects oriented to Public Service Industry.
- Good understanding of global trends and best practices in the Public Services industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
- Experience within government organizations, in particular departments of transport (desirable).
- Ability to develop content in a creative, synthesized and meaningful way.
- Excellent analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights.
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner.
¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
Credits at PedidosYa
Health insurance - Swiss Medical
Connectivity and Electricity Services
Megatlon VIP Pass
Days off from the first year of service
Flexible Work Shift
Bonus in Higher Education certifications
Day off on your Birthday
Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
+ more benefits
We have offices in CABA, GBA Norte, La Plata, Mar del Plata and Rosario!
We also have several position that are 100% remote, so you can join us working from home!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professionally and personally. You can access exclusive courses and certifications.
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos.
Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.