This consultant will play a key role in accelerating Accenture’s Brand, focusing on Accenture’s reputation as an employer of choice for candidates, loved by our people and our communities.
The candidate will be a key relationship steward with Market Recruiting – acting as the dot connector of the differentiated campaigns delivered in markets.
The candidate will provide local insight, drive it into the overall strategy and design for how it comes to life in the local experience.
The candidate will own how we engage with various parties + channels in activation, including –
- Social and advertising
- Awards and recognition
- Campaign management
- Learnings from Market / MU Leads in Marketing, People Engagement and HR
The candidate will continuously ensure all programs are insights & data driven, in-line with our overarching Accenture + Talent Brand look, feel and story.
This position is part of the Global Talent Brand and I&D M+C team. The candidate will work closely with program leads across our business functions, including; Marketing + Communications, Human Resources, Client Account Teams, Legal, Corporate Citizenship, People Communications, and more, to drive a connected strategy.
Drive Talent Brand + I&D programs that build Accenture’s leadership position and align with overall business strategy.
- The candidate will steep thenselves in how Accenture’s brand delivers a cohesive experience across our talent – future, present and past. You will also steep yourself in local subject matter expertise and insights.
- The candidate will localize a cohesive and unified core story that shows that no matter what level you are in your career, Accenture is the best place for you achieve your personal and professional aspirations.
- Driven by data, insights + stories (gathered by the strategist), the candidate will bring to life the marketing approach, core campaign, and key assets with MU and audience relevance.
- Driven by ROI, the candidate will identify + share priority candidate experiences on-the-ground.
- The candidate will iterate the core story + marketing approach in partnership across with local HR and M+C Strategy based on demand and reputation needs – relentlessly circling back.
- The candidate will feed upstream to ensure all other workstreams have talent and market relevancy.
- The candidate will deliver campaigns + experiences that amplify the core talent messages with market and audience relevance (e.g., campus, apprentice, experienced hire), ensuring seamless delivery and execution from beginning to end.
- The candidate will deliver a campaign + experience that ensures Accenture’s culture and reputation is felt at every point in the candidate journey.
- The candidate will deliver a campaign + experience in a flexible model for different audience priorities + needs that MUs can easily localize.
- The candidate will serve as the liaison with key vendors and agencies, ensuring consistent alignment.
- The candidate will manage budgets between stakeholders, as necessary, ensuring we meet all financial targets.