The Marketing & Communications (M+C) Event Management PM is an exciting opportunity for a well-organized and results-driven project management professional to play a key role in the Intelligent Services group at Accenture.
The PM specializes in helping organize and manage tasks/activities for multiple concurrent marketing events by working in partnership and at the direction of the Event Management Lead and their respective team. The PM is the central point of contact and responsible for proactively developing and managing detailed workplans and coordinating with team members to execute events from start to finish.
- Develops the overall event workplan coordinating input from the Event Brief as well as the Event Management Lead and their respective team
- Manages the workplan and updates regularly to document progress escalating issues to the Event Management Lead when required
- Builds and structures specific Event Teams sites
- Monitors team calendar and manages relevant interfaces, i.e. planEvents, Competition Law review and approval
- Interacts with Data & Analytics to ensure the team has any required inputs/updates to generate dashboard reporting
- Documents key lessons learned and opportunities to improve processes in coordination with the Operations team
- Supports Event Management Lead in budget tracking activities including PO’s and vendor payments, prepays, accruals and journal entries as well as general and specific event related data analysis and summaries.
- May have growth assignments such as assisting other teams or process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree required, project management qualifications a plus
- +4 years project manager/coordinator and some marketing experience
- Fluent in English