The Accenture Marketing + Communications Planning & Operations team is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative analyst for our Budget/Finance team. This person will work closely with the team lead and will be responsible for financial/ budget mapping, controlling, and reporting for Corporate Communications and People Engagement which are part of the Centralized Marketing + Communications functions.
- Work closely with Direct supervisor, Accenture Finance, and M+C Leadership to ensure budget planning and actuals management align to Accenture corporate targets annually, quarterly, and monthly.
- Under the guidance of the team lead, estimate and capture budget needs for Centralized functions by major work category on an ongoing basis, with initial planning at the start of the fiscal year, and quarterly refreshes.
- Provide guidelines on Accenture financial requirements and processes for the team, as well as for others within M+C.
- Incorporate and update the budget into function maps as programs and activities are funded.
- Allocate and track against budgets for programs throughout the year while also preparing and delivering regular reports as required.
- Other ad hoc tasks required by the role.