Within the Global Procurement Plus organization delivering for Accenture internal client, the V&A Initiatives Mgr, will work with the V&A Initiatives Senior Mgr & wider team on defining and designing procurement support and integration for new business integration solutioning & will support the P+ alignment with Accn Song for creative agency integrations. Working closely with P+ Management Team and P+ Operations delivery to ensure appropriate integration for procurement support.
- Work with Acn V&A team on integrating newly acquired entities into Accenture and customizing the procurement solutions to ensure these acquired entities acclimate into Accenture
- Education and Change Mgt re P+ service offering and requirements to V&A and new business stakeholders
- Coordinate with other corporate functions to ensure cross functional alignment within Accenture for example Workplace, legal, finance, HR, etc.
- Provide direction to the Procurement Solution team who update processes to reflect the new acquired entity solutioning
- Partner with Accenture P+ Operations on service delivery of any existing/new services support , including sizing, estimating support FTE needs based on new process and expected volumes.
- Stabilization of the Post Merger integration processes in the acquired entity
- Performing any other duties consistent with the role as defined real-time.
- Help Agencies adopt global P+ solutions, tailoring the implementation to the specific cultural and local needs of each Agency.
- Track and present workstream status to leadership
- Understand and manage dependencies with other Workstream leads, PMI and Change Management