The position involves supporting the design and execution of pursuit marketing programs across North America. This individual will work closely supporting other GO Marketers and collaborating with campaign, content, industry, capability, and geographic marketing leads. Collaboration and use of data and insights will be key to being a trusted advisor to sales and deal teams, helping them differentiate through a marketing strategy designed to win work.
This position requires business-to-business marketing experience in the professional services or IT services marketplace. Some associate managers may be aligned with industries or capabilities where they have the most expertise. Responsibilities include supporting the creation of the strategy and execution of the marketing components, within a defined framework, to differentiate Accenture and increase win rate. Establishment of KPIs, measurement and continuous improvement are key.
The individual in this role must be a self-starter with strong executive presence and able to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment at all levels of the organisation. Must possess deep business acumen and be comfortable coaching business teams on high touch, high value marketing activities and plans.
- Increase marketing differentiation across the sales lifecycle (Stage 0 – 3b).
- Enhance client perception of Accenture, differentiate Accenture from competitors, and create preference for our services and assets.
- Enable the business to help grow client relationships and conversations via social and digital channels.
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of programs by applying best practice techniques and bringing innovation.
- Create industrialized, re-usable framework, assets and tools to improve speed to market while reducing costs.
- Drive the creation of assets to be used in digital promotion channels targeted to specific accounts and contacts via pursuits.
- Leverage and enhance pursuit framework to ensure innovation, industrialization and integration.
- Deliver cost-efficient integrated marketing campaigns including message development, creating marketing assets, digital and social media outreach.
- Draw insights from program analytics to refine programs and improve performance.
- Work with corporate functions such as Competitor Intelligence and Accenture Research to drive differentiation and personalization.
- Collaborate with appropriate marketing leads – understanding relevance of campaigns and content and encouraging integration and re-purposing.
- Share best practices to help improve skill development and ability amongst team.
- Build relationships with client-facing deal teams, coaching them on best practice sales and marketing strategy, tactics and implementation, to improve client relationships and win rates.
- Assist in planning of investments and manage operational budget items.
- Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage multiple pursuits and stakeholders across various timelines.
- Travel domestically and / or internationally, as needed on limited basis.