Join our team and make a data-driven difference in the lives of our employees!
As our People Analytics Advisor, you will be part of the Global People Analytics team and responsible for providing Accenture business and HR leaders with strategic and operational analytics and insights to enable data-led decision making. This will involve collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to identify trends and patterns that can help us improve employee performance, engagement, and retention. You will also work with stakeholders to develop and implement strategies based on your findings.
This is a challenging and rewarding role for a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for using data to make a difference. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a team of talented and passionate people who are committed to making our company a great place to work.
- Use your analytical skills to make a real impact on the lives of our employees.
- Develop and implement strategies that will help our company succeed in the long term.
- Grow your career in a rapidly growing field.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in people analytics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Serve as the face of the People Analytics team, advising our senior stakeholders in addressing the most complex analytic needs and challenges in the talent/HR space.
- Provide strategic decision support to the Business and HR Leads.
- Effectively design and deliver Analytic solutions that address the nuanced and complex needs of our business.
- Work across the ecosystem to strategically influence our products, services, and offerings based on customer feedback.
- Communicates priorities and needs to others on the team to influence and drive the vision and roadmap of our products.
- Advocate and help drive a Data Driven culture, with focus on Data Fluency and self-enablement of our Digital Analytics Products.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as business administration, human resources, or statistics.
- 3+ years of experience in people analytics or a related field.
- Experience consulting and advising senior/executive level stakeholders, preferably in an analytically-focused area.
- Demonstrated and progressive experience in HR with a focus on analytics and reporting—or—in a data and analytics role with exposure to HR or people leaders.
- Experience with driving change and adoption of new ways of working and innovative solutions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a large volume of highly complex work.
- Strong knowledge of analytic tools and methodologies in a relevant area.
- Skilled in effectively negotiating priorities and translating requirements into meaningful work plans and objectives for the team.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of employees? Apply today!