- Risk Management knowledge to identify, analyze and document the risks associated with a company’s business operations, as well as monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes.
- Experience in Customer service experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to prepare management reports and associated metrics
- Experience in Demonstrating ability to analyze problems logically and make rational data driven decisions
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and monitor fraud trends and be able to present to upper management
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision and to balance an active load of multiple cases.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification is a plus but not required
- SAP Knowledge
- Establish and maintain active relationship within members of the team to achieve a successful teamwork environment as well as interaction with other colleagues for other locations.
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams
Useful skills, characteristics, and subject areas of knowledge
- Critical thinking
- Drawing conclusions
- Information evaluation
- Data analysis
- Problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills.