Intercompany process is the pricing, invoicing, and consolidation of services sold between Accenture companies. The lead is responsible for cost sharing, training, and equity intercompany billing processes, systems, and support teams.
- Manage the quality and accuracy of the inputs and outputs for custom intercompany billing solutions for central training, cost-sharing, and share-based compensation.
- Oversee and direct a timely month end close process to ensure accurate intercompany billing and consolidation.
- Create procedures and oversee the execution of internal controls for intercompany processes
- Digitize finance intercompany teams through training, collaboration, and analytic tools
- Create workpapers for annual external audit of intercompany processes
- Prepare responses for global external government audit inquiries
- Organize big data details in a summary presentation for all levels of leadership