The Marketing & Communications (M+C) Event Management Executive Forums Project Manager (PM) is an exciting opportunity for a well-organized and results-driven project management professional.
Accenture Executive Forums are highly engaged networks of client executives from priority accounts gathering regularly to support, inform and inspire one another through the exchange of insights, best practices and lessons learned. The PM is the central point of contact and responsible for organizing and managing tasks/activities for multiple concurrent marketing programs, working in partnership with the Executive Forums lead / team and M+C Event Management. The PM develops and manages detailed workplans, and coordination with team members to support the Executive Forums. This role will require you to leverage your PM skills for task management, issue/risk resolution, tracking status, communications and coordinating resources, ensuring the forums are running smoothly day to day.
- Work with M+C Executive Forum and Event Management teams to manage approach for Executive Forums, developing program workplans, with input from the forum leads / teams.
- Follow established PM and marketing processes leveraging existing tools and templates
- Maintain and manage the full list of all Executive Forums with relevant information as well as supporting the onboarding of new groups.
- Manages the workplans, with regular updates to document progress, identify risks, escalate issues and understand priorities, and ongoing reporting.
- Builds and structures Microsoft Teams sites, monitoring the Executive Forums calendar and managing relevant interfaces (i.e., M+C Plan, Competition Law review and approval, data privacy compliance).
- General support tasks including data collection, calendars, deck creation, invitation packages, meeting scheduling, reporting and communications.
- Interact with Data & Analytics to ensure the team has any inputs/updates for dashboard reporting.
- Works with Membership Acquisition to ensure invitations and engagements are tracked and recorded with relevant updates in database.
- Identify and implement process improvements, drive innovation across teams in collaboration with M+C Executive Forums Team, M+C Event Management, and MO (Marketing Operations) M+C.
- People management: support Team Lead / Manager with managing events, resourcing and training of team and general team administration tasks.
- General event & marketing support, working with MO M+C and M+C Event Management team.