The Premium Delivery Associate Case Manager/8 role is a global role and part of the Mobility function within Corporate Services & Sustainability. The Associate Case Manager is a talent mobilization interlock with the Business, HR, and local Mobility experts for enabling talent across country borders within our policy construct. The Premium Service Delivery Associate Case Manager supports our Senior Case Managers; enabling them to provide counsel and expertise; partnering with Services/MU Leadership and HR Partners on Mobility operational delivery.
The Associate Case Manager provides premium services to ML1-5 long term international assignments, localization, and transfers with a focus on pre-move activities, including overseeing business case development/discussion/approvals by partnering with Biz Sponsors and HR Partners. They are responsible for case management of such assignments between Home HR, Host HR, Business Leaders, & Assignee. The Associate Case Manager will also support the high touch delivery for special programs and services such as V&A mobility transition, ADP, and subsidiary groups.
The Associate Case Manager role is critical within our team and key responsibilities include:
- Provide backend support initially, gradually building the knowledge and confidence to assist directly and take ownership of case management activities for senior level assignees
- Premium support for senior level assignees and accompanying family members
- Premium support for special programs and services (subsidiary groups, V&A transition, ADP etc.)
- Manage all leadership assignments as the POC for leadership, assignee and HR Partners and coordinating with MU delivery to provide a seamless high touch service.
- Support Premium Market Lead by understanding the business groups supported to ensure we are providing valuable advisory support on the business’ mobility strategy for leadership key roles
- Develop a strong knowledge of Accenture mobility policies, researching policy details as needed in order to provide key data insights for applying policies
- Review cost estimates, explaining cost estimate in detail to sponsors and accountable for responding to all queries from the business and assignee
- Coordinate exceptions with business sponsor, MU, and Global Policy team.
- Develop and maintain Case Management and GMKT tenure Trackers (i.e., Overdue and Approaching reports, Premium trackers, GMKT tenure tracker, Quarterly Updates, etc..). and provide executive summary to Senior Case Managers
- Support in developing communication materials; Mobility Executive/Stakeholder power-point materials, Quarterly decks, etc.
- Build relationships with cross-functional groups Premium Service Delivery team interacts with (e.g., Finance, Mobility Policy, Employment Tax, Legal, MU Delivery, etc.)
- Build strong relationships with Services/MU HR Partner’s, joining calls to build knowledge of the priorities and growth plans for headcount.
- Manage special projects and assist with support as needed
- Maximize team productivity to ensure high quality deliverables within deadline