Finance Strategy & Enablement is a global team within the Finance Corporate Function. The team shapes our Finance Strategy supporting each Finance Function Lead to develop a functional transformation roadmap and to prioritize the programs that deliver that transformation. Strategy & Enablement ensures that day-to-day activities across Finance are supported by robust and compliant processes, user centered solutions and application support fundamental to the overall success and transformation of Finance. It also leads a broad range of key programs and change journeys, drives improvements in technology performance and reimagines our processes with the application of new technology in collaboration with CIO.
Accenture Finance manage an ever-expanding portfolio of projects annually (approximately 70+ projects per year). This volume of change requires careful navigation for both our impacted internal Finance teams and the broader Accenture business.
This role will report to the Finance Global Change Management Lead and will support the full range of change activities necessary to provide a central change management capability globally in Finance. The Finance Change team will provide overall change governance and guidance across the annual portfolio of finance projects, navigating the overall strategic change journey for Finance employees, and providing change guidance, expertise and support to key strategic Finance projects.
We are looking for individuals that have either proven change management expertise or a strong finance background and are willing to develop new skills in Change Management.
- Implement cross-Finance change management structure and governance processes
- Support the Maintenance/refresh of the overall Finance strategic change roadmap, working with the Finance Strategy lead and senior Finance leadership team. Support getting Finance leadership aligned on the change roadmap, what needs to be achieved and their role in making it happen.
- Work with individual project/change leads to ensure alignment between change activities at project/local level and overall top-down Finance change strategy and plan.
- Support the management of regular (quarterly) updates to senior Finance leadership on upcoming change and impacts for Finance teams and the broader business. Help highlight to leadership the volume and pace of change that is impacting Finance and business teams to help facilitate prioritization discussions.
- Lead education and training to Finance practitioners on application of consistent change management processes, toolkits/templates and best practice across Finance projects. Support project teams (and Finance audience in general) to develop change management skills and ‘change agility’.
- Directly manage change on one or more designated key projects in Finance’s annual project portfolio
- Support ongoing Finance vision/strategy communications & engagement across all Finance, working with central Finance communications team. Provide support to leadership in communicating to Finance/business re key changes
- Work with Finance projects, Capability and Adoption Leads to drive adoption of key new tools and ways of working in Finance