Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 732,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
The Accenture Marketing & Communications Campaign Management team is looking for a creative, highly motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to strategize, develop and optimize high-quality digital marketing campaigns.
The Digital Strategy Lead will develop bespoke digital marketing strategies and tactics for some of Accenture's biggest and most complex deals in North America, supported by Accenture GO. Additionally, this role will lead the GO Digital Marketing team, helping educate and grow the skillset and knowledge for this global team.
This role requires strategic insight and planning as well as hands-on execution. It requires an experienced professional who can partner across-functional teams to deliver digital marketing campaigns that elevate our brand and drive measurable results.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, creative and channels teams in GO to design innovative digital marketing programs that support marketing pursuit campaigns.
- Contribute to recommendations with research-backed insights, which could include:
- Paid media/paid social campaigns
- Digital user journeys design
- Personalization recommendations
- Testing (A/B testing)
- Advising and optimizing interactive experience assets
- User experience
- Ensure alignment of digital channel strategies and tactics supporting campaign activation to overall channel strategies, working closely with data & analytics and capabilities team for data governance and insights.
- Oversee activation of content across multiple digital channels aligned to campaign activation strategy and plans, which could include website, social media, paid advertising, etc.
- Oversee a small global team of Digital Strategists on the design, development and delivery of effective and impactful digital marketing plans and tactics to support Accenture GO.
- Assess performance of digital tactics supporting a given campaign, using relevant data to cull meaningful insights that help identify opportunities for ongoing optimization.
- Identify areas for continued optimization aligned to campaign performance objectives and benchmarks and contribute to testing and experimentation, creating an optimal client experience.
- Manage development and delivery digital capabilities and self-serve publishing products implemented by the Marketing Capabilities team.