Staffing Role: L&LD Learning Partner – Manager
Level: 7 Manager
Who We Are
Our Learning and Leadership Development organization provides world-class, award-winning learning experiences at scale to Accenture’s global audience. We serve as partners and advisors to Accenture business leaders, designing and executing innovative, impactful learning programs that help build the skills needed for today and tomorrow.
The Role You’ll Play
A role in Learning and Leadership Development is an opportunity to define the strategy and drive the execution of capability development programs for our people across Accenture. You will partner with senior leaders and business sponsors globally to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will help build skills needed for today and tomorrow.
At the Manager level, you will lead a capability area, partner with senior level business leaders to advise and facilitate learning investment decision-making, and define approaches to learning programs in your space. You will make this happen leveraging the team around you, as well as by working across a network of teams. Your decisions will have a major day to day impact. You’ll be expected to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Lead learning strategy by partnering with your team and business leaders to clarify challenges, define the business problem, target audience(s) and desired outcomes
- As needed, conduct learner research (e.g., interviews, surveys, focus groups) to better understand program outcomes
- Summarize the learners’ needs, context and problems to ultimately shape the learning design
- Bring together Design Thinking, Learning Sciences and Consultative skills to architect impactful, innovative, learner-centric learning experiences
- Leverage best-in-class learning architectures and experience design frameworks (based on learning science) that meet business outcomes, and adhere to standards for repeatable, impactful program design
- Provide perspective on build, buy, borrow options and solutions for learning needs
- Curate and customize content and experiences
- Conduct durable learning reviews to ensure learning experiences are “sticky”
- Collaborate with relevant teams to define a measurement strategy to ensure the experience meets the desired outcomes
- Collaborate with team, peers, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to maintain relationships and to continuously seek opportunities for innovation
- Facilitate transition meeting with development team(s) to build understanding of the project, learners’ needs and design framework