- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications or related.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing with strong background in content development and an interest in learning about emerging technologies and how they can bring value to clients.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in marketing related to cloud, AI, metaverse, cybersecurity, next-generation computing, or space or science tech.
- Experience in the technology industry and for a large, global organization is highly desirable.
Skills & Qualifications
- This role requires both excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to digest complex issues and topics and communicate them in a way that is easily understood by a broad audience.
- Strong organizational, program and time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, tight deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated marketing program and campaign management.
- Strong PowerPoint and writing skills, familiarity with “Weekend Language” a plus.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment.
- Able to work effectively and independently and at speed across functional and geographic groups.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting, either military or civilian.
- Personal flexibility to work virtually, sometimes in the office and travel if required.
- Willingness to participate in meetings outside of regular business hours to accommodate other time zones.
- Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries.
📌¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
🍔Credit at Delivery App
💪Gym VIP Pass
🗓Days off from the first year of service
💯Flexible Work Shift
📚Bonus in Higher Education certifications
🎂Day off on your BirthDay
👨👩👦👦Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
🌈AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.