About the Team:
Be part of a best-in-class Global People Analytics team
Recently awarded three gold and silver awards in the 2022 Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards, the Global People Analytics (GPA) team stives to provide Accenture business and HR leaders with strategic and operational analytics and insights to enable data-led decision making. You will progress through the variety of vibrant and challenging career paths within our team, each with a different set of skills and area of focus.
About this role:
The Product & Offering group are the bridge between our business-facing advisory groups, and the technical solutions, architecture and development groups. Product & Offering roles oversee a portfolio of products, services, and offerings for an assigned area, and are responsible for new product and offering development, planning and implementing a product roadmap, and overseeing the execution of the product development lifecycle activities.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with teams across the ecosystem to achieve or objectives
- Assist in developing and maintaining a product vision, roadmap, and strategy for the assigned area/portfolio
- Build and maintain expertise in our products landscape, applying this knowledge to help solve problems and address opportunities
- Champion activation and enablement of products and participate in change management/learning activities
- Participate in program planning, and execution of our plans using Agile/SaFE methodology
- Assist with design of solutions and products that are fit-for-purpose, aligned with standards and principles, and are user-centric, while being technically feasible
- Effectively plan and prioritize work to achieve or objectives in a cost-effective manner. Communicate actively with stakeholders to understand the implications of re-prioritization
- Assist with triage and help resolve issues with products, working with development teams to execute fixes/enhancements
- Participate in quality and testing activities for the assigned product area/portfolio
- Gather user/customer feedback on products, services, and offerings, applying feedback as needed with a focus on continual improvement
- Identify and champion self-enablement and participate in learning/change activities aimed to bring awareness and promote data fluency and tool/solution adoption
- Understand and apply new and different methologoies to optimize our product strategy and management approach. Continually research and learn about best practices that we can apply.
- If required, supervise the work of junior team members assigned to the same business area and help also to support the product owner manager during absences