Title: Recruiting Associate
Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Location: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Florham Park, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Metro Wash DC, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New York, Overland Park KS, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburg, Raleigh, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, or Tampa
Level: 11 - Analyst
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Recruiting Associates serve as a foundational member of the recruiting team. Recruiting Associates interact directly with recruiters, leads and candidates to manage and coordinate various phases of the recruiting process.
We are looking for a highly effective Campus Recruiting Coordinator to join our team. As a key member of our team you will interact directly with the internal employees and candidates in managing and coordinating the various phases of the process. This position serves as an entry into the corporate recruiting function.
- Serve as a process subject matter expert (SME) for all recruiting teams
- Support the recruiting team by managing and coordinating key activities during the recruiting process (e.g., compliance checks, background check authorizations, candidate expense reimbursement, offer letter creation, onboarding)
- Utilize Accenture’s applicant tracking system (ATS) and human capital management (HCM) systems to maintain candidate data and reporting
- Assist recruiting teams on agile tasks including, but not limited to: - Interview scheduling
- Candidate profile review / clean-up
- System audits / clean-up
- Event execution (e.g., assessment days)
- Serves as a liaison for recruiting and shared services team to ensure appropriate support and track necessary task completion