The Legal eBilling Operations Analyst is a full-time role on the Legal Operations Team, to support the execution of day-to-day operations of Legal electronic billing (eBilling) processes.
E-Billing Operations Analyst supports eBilling processes, using TyMetrix 3600 software to perform matter/invoice/budget processes and compliance to process steps.
Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
• Timekeeper Rate Management
• Matter and Budget creation: create budgets for matters with a budget approval workflow
• AFA/Vendor Management: understand AFA (alternative fee arrangement) templates, such as blended hourly rates, deal-based billing, fee caps, hourly rate discounts, hourly rate volume discounts, matter-based rates and task-based billing caps
• Accrual Management: track unbilled fees and expenses on matters
• Understand Accenture billing requirements, including LEDES, UTBMS codes and other processes.
• Research invoicing queries as they occur, which may require generation of specific reports and creation of spreadsheets or verbal communication with vendors.
• Interact independently with attorneys and vendors to answer invoicing/status questions and resolve invoice issues.
• Train/assist legal professionals on eBilling system and supporting processes.